business depression concept, man with black umbrella in ocean, selective focus
“How to Stay Up in a Down Job Market”
- “Building Relationship” by Dr. John Manni, Psychologist
- “The High Cost of Unemployment” by Dr. John Manni, Psychologist
- “What Do Hurricanes and Losing Your Job Unexpectedly Have In Common?” by Greg Olsten
- “Answering the ‘Tough’ Interview Questions” by Sarah Stambouli
- “Some Thoughts for the Unemployed on Avoiding the Trap of Social Isolation” by Dr. John Manni, Psychologist
Contribute Your Thoughts
Please feel free to comment on posts or suggest new topics. We also invite you to submit posts of your own. To do so, kindly e-mail your draft to email@example.com.
Copyright InformationCopyright John L. Manni and Doug Barton. This feed is for personal non-commercial use only. Please contact us if you wish to reprint a posting.